- Vitamin A is an important immune system nutrient. Vitamin A has a significant role in providing immunologic protections against viral, bacterial and protozoan infections. The function of virtually all immune cells (neutrophils, macrophages, NK cells, T and B lymphocytes etc.) are affected by vitamin A. Vitamin A is associated with the maintenance of the protective mucous membranes of the respiratory and digestive tracts. It is thought that a deficiency in vitamin A causes damage to these membranes which allows bacteria and viruses an opportunity for invasion.
- Vitamin D is a pro-hormone, a necessary precursor for the Production of the calcium regulating hormone 1, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D. Vitamin D can be produced within the skin of most mammals, including cattle, as a result of the photochemical conversion of 7-dehydrocholesterol to vitamin D3
- Vitamin D deficiency reduces the ability to maintain calcium and phosphorus homeostasis, resulting in a decline for phosphorus and less often a decrease for calcium in plasma. This eventually causes rickets in young animals and osteomalacia in adults; both are bone diseases in which the primary lesion is failure to mineralize the organic matrix of bone. In young animals rickets causes enlarged and painful joints; the costochondral joints of the ribs are often readily palpated. In adults, lameness and pelvic fracture are a common sequelae of vitamin D deficiency
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required for animal growth, helps to maintain immune function and animal health, and aids in the prevention of muscular dystrophy in young calves.
- Vitamin H plays a key role in the synthesis of glucose, protein, fat and is involved in a diverse array of critical metabolic pathways
- Vitamin H is necessary for synthesis of Keratin, a hard structural protein involved in horn production. the first signs of Vitamin H deficiency appears as dermatitis and softening of noramlly hard tissues such as horn.
|Each ml. Contains:|
|Vitamin A I .P.||2,50,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin D3I.P.||25,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin E I.P.||100 I.U.|
|Biotin U.S.P||12.5 mcg.|
|Benzy Alchohol||2% v/v|
|Iodized eq. to 150 mg. elemental Iodine per ml.|
5 ml. Combi Pack.
Click Here To Download LiteratureFeed Supplement Bolus (Drug) Injections Liquid (Drug) Ayurvedic