CALFOS AD3 PLUS
Provides Minerals & Vitamins In Proper Ratio In Well Blended & Microfined Form.
- CALFOS AD3 PLUS meets the deficiency of Essential Minerals and Vitamins in Livestock & Poultry and thus is required for better health& growth of animals
- Calcium & Phosphorus, the two Essential Macrominerals are very important in theformation of bones, tonicity and contractility of musculature, normal blood clotting, beating of the Heart, body metabolism and acid base balance in the body, Egg shell formation in poultry birds.
- Vitamin D3 plays significant role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus even if there ratio is improper in diet. Along with Parathyroxine and Calcitonin it also regulates the levels of Calcium & Phosphorus in the body.
- Vitamin A is required for maintenance of integrity of epithelial linings of the canals & cavities of the body, maturation of the follicles, maintaining the permeability of cell membranes, promoting growth rate. It prevents anoestrous in animals &prevents photophobia in Horses
- Copper is very essential in the formation of Haemoglobin as well as maturationof RBC. It is required for pigmentation and keratinization of hair & wool. Itprevents neonatal ataxia in lambs and also prevents sterility in animals.
- Cobalt deficiency leads to Vitamin B12 deficiency due to the inability of the ruminal microflora to synthesize Cynacobalamin (Vitamin B12). So Cobalt prevents Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Cobalt acts as catalyst in the assimilation of iron into haemoglobin. It is also required for proliferation and maturation of RBC.
|Each Kg. Contains|
|Vitamin A||600 I.U./Gm.|
|Vitamin D3||60 I.U./Gm.|
|Large Animals||During Anoestrous & Infertility||50-100 gm. daily for 21 Days.|
|During Deficiency||40-50 gm. daily till symptoms are over.|
|Regular Feeding||500 gm. - 1 kg. in 100 kg. Feed.|
|Small Animals (Goat, Sheep, etc.)||0-15 gm. Daily till symptoms are over.|
|Poultry||Chicks||500 gm. - 2 kg. In 100 kg. Feed|
|Layers||.500 gm. - 2 kg. In 100 kg. Feed.|
|Broilers||500 gm. - 1 kg. In 100 kg. Feed|
500 Gm., 1 Kg, 2 Kg, 5 Kg, 25 Kg.
Feed Supplement Bolus (Drug) Injections Liquid (Drug) Ayurvedic