An Ideal & Proven Tested Combinationof Essential Minerals Enriched with Copper & Cobalt To Overcome Aneostrus & Infertility.
- Manganese deficiency reduces conception rate & causes aneostrus in cattle.
- Copper deficiency creates secondary reproductive symptoms of failureof estrus, delayed conception & infertility
- Zinc is closely associated with reproduction
- Ferrous deficiency complicates anaemia
- Selenium deficiency causes decreased fertility & birth of dead offspring(Ref: Jones Veterinary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, P652).
- Cobalt Deficiency causes secondary failure of estrus & delayed onsetof puberty in Cattle(Ref: Veterinary obstetrics & genital disease by Roberts, P457)
- Iodine is part of thyroid hormones, which plays essential role in growth& Development.
- To overcome anoestrus & infertility due to mineral deficiency
- As a copper & cobalt supplement for growth & blood Formation.
- To overcome Vitamin B12 deficiency
- To overcome steirlity in bulls
|1 Bolus Daily for 12 Days orAs recommended by veterinarian|
|Each bolus contains|
|Copper Sulphate||750 mg|
|Cobalt Sulphate||75 mg|
|Manganese Sulphate||250 mg|
|Zinc Oxide||250 mg|
|Ferrous Sulphate||500 mg|
|Sodium Selenate||5 mg|
|Potassium Iodide||50 mg|
4 Bolus x 3 Strip Pack
Click Here To Download LiteratureFeed Supplement Bolus (Drug) Injections Liquid (Drug) Ayurvedic