Cefoperazone Sodium & Sulbactum Sodium for Injection (Vet)
3rd Generation Antibiotic Specially To Control Mastitis & Other Infectious Diseases
- A third generation cephalosporin used to treat serious infections particularly in Mastitis & in Enterobacteriacea.
- Well absorbed following I/M injection and widely distributed across organs along with it cross the Blood brain barrier and Placental barrier.
- Inhibit Muco-polypeptide synthesis in cell wall.
- Effective against Gm(+) & Gm(-) bacteria.
- Bactericidal in action.
|Each 4.5 gm. Vial Contains|
|Cefoperazone Sodium U.S.P Equivalent to Cefoperazone.||3000 mg.|
|Sulbactum Sodium U.S.P Equivalent to Sulbactum.||1000 mg.|
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Uro-Genital Tract Infections
- Dermatological Infections
- Meningitis, Septicaemia
|Large Animal :||10 mg per Kg. BW|
|Small Animal :||15-50 mg per Kg. BW|
|or As directed by the physician.|
4.5 Gm. Combi Pack.
Feed Supplement Bolus (Drug) Injections Liquid (Drug) Ayurvedic